Sunday, June 28, 2009

LC's Got a Thing for AJ's


AJ’s is one of my favorite stores, hands down. If you ever happen to be running about town with me, chances are, I will treat you to a drink from AJ’s boulangerie, because they have the best crushed ice around. Usually I do it because I will always find a reason to treat myself to a large iced tea. But AJ’s has a lot more to offer than just drinks. And here, my top reasons for loving AJ's:

1. Again, drinks with crushed ice always hit the spot, especially on a hot summer day.
2. AJ’s has the best selection of flowers, and you can usually arrange them yourself if you’re as creative and picky as I am about your flower arrangements. They have all types of flowers and an impressive array of vases and other accessories.
3. AJ’s carries a lot of vegan and organic products and fruits, veggies, etc. that many other locations don’t have. In fact, when I first read the book “Skinny Bitch,” I was able to find every product on my grocery list in the store.
4. AJ’s carries Sharon’s Organic Raspberry Sorbet, one of THE best tasting sorbets on the market, for sure.
5. AJ’s has an AMAZING selection of wines, it’s like a mini-Napa in there, and there’s a whole aisle of imported beer, as well.
6. They have THE most amazing selection of sweets, it is a diabetic’s worst nightmare, but any chic with a sweet tooth can get her fix on at the boulangerie.
7. The greeting cards there are adorable: they carry Papyrus, a great line.

Now do you see why I make everybody stop with me at AJ’s? Check it out for yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment