Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cowgirls Don't Cry



I am patiently awaiting the month of May.
Not only will I officially be out on summer vacation, I will get to go to the Brooks and Dunn concert in Phoenix, at Cricket Pavilion.

Brooks and Dunn has helped me through plenty of broken hearts, and songs like "Straight Tequila Night" put me back on track again, even if I had just ingested half a bottle of Patron. "She's Not the Cheating Kind"? Pretty much my anthem, babe.

What will I wear to the concert? Well, if I keep working out and get my gams in great shape, I'll be wearing my cowboy boots with some little denim shorts. I will hook me a hot cowboy and enjoy the music that made me stronger.

Hopefully bloggers everywhere will not do to me as they did to Jessica Simpson, and say that I look fat. FYI, the poor girl is a size 6. Cut her some slack. She dated John Mayer's dumb ass. I think the girl's had enough trauma for one year.

For tickets, showtimes, and locations, visit www.ticketmaster.com. I'll see you there...look for the crazy chick in cowboy boots and a hat who's a little tipsy. At a country concert? Yeah, that was real specific. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment