Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Heart Valentines Day


Ashley and I went to see the movie "Valentines Day" today in Sedona. We of course loved it (what's not to love about a movie with so many hot guys in it?) I will say, however, that I was incredibly disappointed by Dr. McDreamy. A handsome doctor who cheats on his wife and lies to his mistress is just not how I wanted to think of Patrick Dempsey.

The movie was adorable, but how many texts, BBM's, and emails did I receive saying, "I just saw this movie, and Jessica Biel? Sooo you, Lorraine."

It must have been when she said:

"I can understand why I'm alone on Valentines Day. I'm neurotic. I am. The closest relationship I have? Is with my BlackBerry. Thank GOD it vibrates."



Our friend Rosemarie text messaged Ash during the movie to say the pinata scene was sooo reminding her of Ashley and I, on vacation, in Sedona. Lovely. If we wind up at a nice little Indian bistro sometime in the next two days, I'll be sure to alert the press.

It's an anti-Valentines Day party you will NOT want to miss.

All my single ladies, all my single ladies...

Enjoy Valentines Day, go see this movie, and regardless of your romantic status, have a love-filled day.

Even if it's with your BlackBerry.

xoxo,
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment