Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LC in Wonderland



When I was a kid, I absolutely loved the movie "Alice in Wonderland." Since then, I've heard many people say that it makes no sense, that Lewis Carrol must have been tripping on acid or smoking weed or something else to dream up the plot for Alice in Wonderland and all the other books. I don't know about all that, but it's been my favorite for well over 20 years, and I've been looking forward to the Tim Burton version that will be in theatres March 5th.

Since I also happen to be a makeup lover (duh) this Urban Decay palette of snazzy new shadows, which is a tribute to Alice in Wonderland, and named in its honor, is a collection of gorgeous hues and high pigmented colors that you can accent your eyes with.

With shadow this fab, you'd put the Mad Hatter to shame.

Pick up your own Alice in Wonderland Urban Decay compact at an Ulta store nearest you, or Sephora, or online at www.urbandecay.com. Alice in Wonderland hits theatres nationwide March 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment