Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boy Meets Girl, Girl Shops too Much...




This is going to be a super short blog entry, just to preface with a warning, but I had to make an LC Public Service Announcement to say that I am loving the line Boy Meets Girl, and although they've already been on the block for a while now, I think they have a uniqueness and, they're one of those lines that, for people who follow fashion trends and lines, can be immediately spotted by the trained eye, which, for me, is always incentive to purchase a new brand or label.

This hoodie, from Intuition, can be ordered with your names above the "boy" and "girl" and I've read on all the blogs lately that Melissa Rycroft of Bachelor fame was wearing one all through the season. Since I don't believe in the idea of throwing yourself onto national television to find a man, I only saw the final episode, and she was wearing a ball gown by a swimming pool (always a genius idea, I put that on MY to-do list everytime I'm going swimming.) But I digress. Should you want to purchase one for yourself, go to www.shopintuition.com.

I love these hoodies so much, they almost make me wanna run out and find a man so we can have our names on my hoodie. Then again, I think ordering the hoodie is far less hassle, so if you've got a love in your life, order yours today, and for those of you single & looking ladies, check out the rest of the line that doesn't entail your boyfriend's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment