Sunday, July 26, 2009

Two Kids in a Candy Shop

So, April and I love Sephora, this is no big secret...we can spend hours in there, trying every beauty product in the store, until our hands are covered in stripes of eyeshadows, lipsticks, and eyeliners, and our hair reeks of perfume, so that when we leave, we smell like french whores, bathed in Chanel & Marc Jacobs fragrances.

Yesterday, we were like two little girls in a candy store, and we came across some amazing finds on our Sephora trip. Because I have, literally, seventeen things I'd like to purchase IMMEDIATELY but am forcing myself NOT to buy right now until my credit cards are paid off, I am limiting myself to mentioning my top two discoveries in this blog entry.

BEAUTY LUST PRODUCT #1:



BLISS Oxygen Facial Mask: OMG! I have read so much about this, and about the beneficial results that accompany oxygen facials. Some stars even have oxygen facial machines at home (I'm jealous!) but I haven't had the pleasure of getting an oxygen facial yet. So, when the sales girl at Sephora demonstrated the product on my hand, I was totally in awe. You could literally see your skin's surface transformed after rinsing it off. Not to mention, it smells great and feels fresh. Run out and purchase this ASAP, your skin will thank you later.

BEAUTY LUST PRODUCT #2:



Dylan's Candy Bar Body Scrubs: This rich, thick texture will exfoliate even the driest skin, remove all the impurities from your skin's surface, leave you with soft, shiny, glowing skin, and replenish the moisture in your skin right out of the shower. And when you smell it for yourself, perhaps you will be like I was: hungry! April had to pry me away from it so we could go to dinner, because it was so yummy, I wanted to eat the body scrub. The packaging is cute, too. And, Dylan Lauren, the company owner, is the daughter of Ralph Lauren. So you know style is in her genes.

When we were little girls, April & I would spend hours combing our Barbie dolls' hair and primping them, so they'd look red carpet ready everytime they'd leave the Barbie dream house. And although we've transferred that attention to glamour to ourselves, we still can spend hours primping and, even more entertaining: finding products to get ourselves our most glam.

Sephora is still one of our faves, so run in and check out these products and so many more today...or check the online store if you don't live close to a Sephora store: www.sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment