Saturday, July 11, 2009

In Perfect Harmony




Initially, I'll admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of online shopping. Browsing through boutiques and spending lots of quality time at Nordstrom and Neimans and Target (yes, I am a Target lover) is another way of burning calories for me. Shopping is my cardio. Not to mention, it's therapeutic. But, give me a deal, show me a coupon I can use, and I'm so there.

Since I started online shopping, I have grown to love receiving packages in the mail. (It helps that our UPS guy is easy on the eyes.) Everytime I can rip open a new delivery, it feels like Christmas morning, in the middle of July. On top of that sheer bliss, I've also discovered plenty of super cool websites where you can not only buy the latest & greatest, but look at photos of celebs who've probably been styled by a professional, & that helps give some inspiration, too, when putting together different looks for yourself.

From time to time, I'll feature a boutique that also has an online store, so if you are not close to LA or planning a trip out there soon, you can still shop there, from the comfort of your couch (or bed, or office, or strip club dressing room, wherever it is that you people work a 9-5.)

Check out www.shopharmonylane.com to get all the latest from designers who have major celebrity following. They carry everyone from Plenty by Tracey Reese, comfy staples from C&C California (love that label!) and great jeans from lines like Antik Denim, Genetic Denim, Earnest Sewn and William Rast.

And try to neglect the fact that Paris Hilton shops here. I mean, you can't hold that against Harmony Lane, even young women who dress like cheap pole dancing trash need a place to shop, too.

Have fun shopping, lovers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment