Monday, March 15, 2010

Fendi For the Label Whores in All of Us



It's no big secret that I'm a label whore. A few years ago, when I was deciding what type of car to purchase for myself, April & I were looking online at different models. Of course, we completely disregarded the list of reliable, practical, dependable cars that my Dad, the mechanic (read: expert/professional) had made for me. I was much more interested in getting her second opinion on chic, stylish vehicles that I could scoot around town in, preferably with a nice label attached to the car.

"Buy a Benz," April recommended. "It's all about the label," she said.

I ended up buying a less expensive vehicle with a great warranty, but my love of labels still persists in other areas today. Even though I might buy generic for some things, I will admit to enjoying the flash of a little label appeal every now and then, providing it's not overkill.

It's no wonder, then, that I loved these Fendi Zucca slingbacks, which are perfect for work-to-evening transitioning, and they dress up even the simplest $5.00 cocktail dress. With a label like that all over your feet, you'll have a status symbol attached to your toesies while also dressing up what you've already got hanging in your closet. Talk about a style revamp.

To pick up a pair of Fendi slingbacks for yourself, visit Neiman Marcus stores near you, or NeimanMarcus.com. These heels were $645, no small price to pay, but definitely well worth it for those of us who are self-proclaimed label whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment