Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sometimes You've Just Got To Get Away With the Girls



It's safe to say that 9 out of every 10 American women would claim to be THE biggest Sex and the City fans, ever. I am one of the millions of women who own every season of Sex and the City on DVD, who stood in line to watch the movie when it came out in theatres, and who are anxiously awaiting the release of the second movie, which will hit theatres in May. Not only am I a huge fan of Patricia Field, the legendary costume designer and fashion authority who outfitted Carrie and the girls and created looks that launched a thousand shopping trips, I am also working on a project about Sex and the City (more details to come at a later date--after I finish it. I don't like to start things and not finish them. It is a major pet peeve of mine, and unfortunately, seems to be happening to me a lot more in recent times.)

In two months, we will all be treated to a bonafide 2 hour fashion show with Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha...so dust off your martini glasses, girls, because this is a date you simply can't stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment