Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shout with GLEE


I don't keep up with many TV shows that run during the week. (Somehow or another, I managed to get hooked on Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters, as well as the new 90210, probably because Kelly Taylor is still on the show--Kelly was the one I always loved the most on the original 90210. I always love the incredibly flawed women on TV shows.) But getting back to the original topic at hand, the likelihood that I will get hooked on a TV show that runs Monday through Friday is not high.

So it's no surprise I had no idea what my friends were referring to when they were talking about "Glee." When I saw this girl on the red carpet, however, I thought to myself, "Now there's one girl who is not a hot mess...on or off the red carpet." She looked great in a modern, trendy, yet classy little dress, and was tasteful, yet eye catching.

I think Lea Michele has many years ahead, not just on this TV show, but others, and plenty of red carpet events to attend. And if she continues to wear clothing as gorgeous as this dress, she will defintely make everyone shout with glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment