Friday, January 15, 2010

The Bachelorette



A few of my friends and family members are tying the knot this spring and summer, and of course, I am thrilled for them. Not only am I a huge fan of weddings, I have been in an ungodly number of weddings and would even like to one day start an event planning and PR firm of my own. One of the other things I like to plan? Bachelorette parties. (Unless the bride acts like Bridezilla, in which case, you're on your own, honey.)

That being said, I've been looking online for ideas for Bachelorette parties. Can I just say that Bachelorette parties are a little on the lame side, in comparison to what the men do at Bachelor parties? Yeah, well, I guess it's better that way, because nobody wants to wake up the day after their wedding with herpes. Like they say in The Hangover, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit will come back with you."

What happens at your bachelorette party stays at your bachelorette party, but who could resist a cake like this? I had to feature it on my blog today, since all this planning business has made me stumble across some pretty interesting finishing touches for celebrations...and what's a party, without the cake?

Just remember...if you're gettin married, you can't have your cake and eat it, too.
That's why you get a really nice one from your girlfriends before your big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment