Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME



Happy Birthday, to ME;
Happy Birthday, to ME;
Happy Birthday, dear LC...
Happy Birthday to ME.


Since most of you will probably forget my big 2-8, like I'm Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles, I'll pay homage to myself here. If you see me out and about later, please feel free to send over drinks. I will need the alcohol to forget about the fact that I just spent yesterday, and the first few hours of my birthday, with a man who probably only remembered my birthday because it's the day after his own. Fantastic.

Let's hope my judgment gets a little better with age. 28 would be a sensible age for me to get some common sense.

A toast to me, and to all the fabulous ladies out there who, like my beverage of choice, wine--just get better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment