Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Faith, HOPE, and Skin You'll LOVE



I have been worried about aging before my time since the ripe old age of 8.
Actually, 8 years old was when I became full-on neurotic, worrying about everything from counting calories to whether or not I should shave my legs for the very first time to which diet was better and how many calories I burned during a workout or aerobics or dance class.

I am every therapist's worst nightmare, I know.

Still, I have been diligent in my quest to look and feel absolutely magnificent as time wears on. I want to be like those women for whom the clock seems to stop at 25. Of course, I'm right past 25 (give or take a few years) so I feel like I'm probably in pretty good shape, all things considering.

And while other parts of my body (like my liver, for example) may not be so young and vibrant, because of my bad habits (alcohol, diet pills, and diet coke carried me through much of my twenties, sad to say) my skin, from head to toe, has always been cared for.

You would think I have Benjamin Button syndrome, or something, and that I am fighting the clock desperately, because I am a skin care GURU. I study every new trend that comes out, every new beauty frontier that some dermatologist explores, and I'm a HUGE fan of Sephora. Kate Sommerville and Dr. Perricone are my homies. But Christina Carlino & Philosophy? Well, like I've said before, I would willingly do an infomercial and before/after commerical, because my skin? Has become just that good.

Several months back, my skin was out of control. I went from having perfect skin to getting blemishes frequently. Philosophy skin care regime saved my face, literally. Not only did it address my clear skin concerns, it also takes care of my anti-aging worries, too.

This cream, however, this weightless, delicious, decadent facial moisturizer, Hope in a Jar, is heaven come to life. Just a tiny bit goes a long way, and you can literally feel your skin take a big drink of water; you not only see the results quickly, you feel the results immediately.

For those of you who've lost a little hope in the whole gettin' pretty movement, you better get with the program, honey. God gives us but one life to live, doll. And he only gives you one face to show the world. Make sure its your best face forward.

You can pick up Hope in a Jar, and the entire Philosophy line, at Philosophy stores near you, or online at www.philosophy.com; you can also purchase these revolutionary, incredible products at Macy's, Nordstrom, and Sephora stores near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment