Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Complicated. (How Many Times Have I Said That This Year?)



How much did I LOVE the movie "It's Complicated"? Meryl was wonderful, of course, and as I may have mentioned before on Dreaming in Dior, I absolutely love everything she does as an actress. She is hugely talented, and since I used to DREAM of becoming an actress myself (and nearly pursued it, at the age of 18) I've always admired her career. Everything she touches turns to gold.

I think what I loved even more about the movie "It's Complicated" is that it was so honest, and so frank. Alec and Meryl were hilarious, and if you're in the mood for a movie night with your girls, or a super cute date movie, go see this one.

I would've gone back to the movies to see it a 2nd time, but it's almost Oscar season, and since I didn't become an A-list actress, I figure I still have to stay informed about what's going on in Hollywood. I live vicariously through the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment