Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Denim Vest in my Closet



I'm loving this denim vest on Ashley Olsen, and for a reasonable price, you can pick up one of your own at select Guess stores nationwide. Just FYI for all my Arizonans out there, the new store at Scottsdale Fashion square is not only more spacious, and right next to Victoria's Secret and MAC, the inventory is a-maaa-zing. I'm lovin it!

I have a denim vest that I've had in my closet since 2005, and let me just start by saying that every few years, it comes back in style, and I bring it out to play with the other wardrobe pieces in my closet. That denim vest could tell some STO--RIEEES. Whoo-eee! From parties to clubs to hot dates, I've thrown that little vest on or layered it over a dress, camisole, or sweater on so many memorable occassions. If that vest could talk...

I won't let go of something (or someone) who has so much dirt on me, they could create a mini-series based on my experiences. In fact, I'm thinking it would look adorable paired with a slim cut dress from H&M that I purchased in California and some ankle booties that look very Kate Moss. Hmm. Now if only I looked like Kate Moss. Or one of the Olsen twins.

Unfortunately, I rather enjoy my sugar fix and addiction to caffeine, so I seriously doubt I'll be looking waif-thin any time soon. But hey, at least we have the denim vest thing in common, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment