Monday, January 11, 2010

Enviable Eyelashes



Poor Brooke Shields.
I am already sick to death of seeing her in countless Latisse commercials.
I can almost memorize her lines, and considering she was once advertising jeans I could not afford, saying things like, "Nobody gets between me and my Calvins," this is probably degrading to her career.

I loved Lipstick Jungle, Brooke!

I digress.

Latisse is FDA approved for those with not enough lashes (yes, I've seen the commerical seven thousand times) but it is rather costly. Of course, someone has to pay Brooke, and put little Rowan and baby Grier (her kids) through prep school. But it shouldn't have to be you, especially in this recession.

So, along comes Loreal's Lash Growth Serum, which I happen to have fallen in love with. Not only are my lashes stronger than ever, when I remove my makeup at night, I don't have to worry about losing a few lashes. I have ROWS of eyelashes now, and they're thick and luscious, especially after I apply a coat of mascara in the morning. One coat at night, one coat in the morning of Lash Growth Serum, and I am good to go, and I have enviable lashes all day long.

To try it for yourself, go to Ulta, Ulta.com, or any drugstore near you. Check your latest issue of InStyle Magazine or Glamour Magazine for the Ulta coupon insert, where you can save $5 off a $10 purchase. This should give you an extra incentive to purchase it today, and try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment