Friday, January 22, 2010

The Runway Stops for No Woman



After putting up with a lot of stress and turmoil not only at work, in my family, or in my personal life, here is MY thought for the day. Just remember, whether it's coping with the loss of a job, a death, family obligations, or a breakup, we all fall down. (Some of us, in true dramatic fashion, fall down on runways.) (My friends who remember my pageant/runway fiasco where I tripped and fell in 6 inch heels practicing on the runway, the day before school started at ASU in Fall of '02, remember how mortifying that was for me.) But what are you gonna do? Pick yourself up again, dust off your Swarovski crystal studded shorts and your Dolce and Gabbana jacket, and keep on walkin', because life stops for no one, and haute couture? Definitely keeps on goin, with or without you, sister.

Put your big girl panties on, and deal with it.
And maybe, just maybe, like Carrie Bradshaw, they'll be designed by Dolce and Gabbana.

No comments:

Post a Comment