Saturday, December 5, 2009

Breakfast at Rihanna's


I wore about 6 strands of pearls today with my black shift dress which I purchased in an emergency at work at Walmart for $6.00. I polished off the look with a pair of black patent leather heels that are no less than 4" high, a cute headband, pearl and diamond earrings, and a very blingin' watch.

When I walked into work, with my Ray Bans on, I thought everyone would say I looked like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

The only one who said that was a coworker who is well into his sixties.

My kids? The students?

"Ms. C, you look like Rihanna today."

Considering I'd rather die than shave one half of my head in the name of style, that wasn't exactly the look I was going for, kids.

But since I love Rihanna and her unique sense of style, I figured I'd give props for this look. Only she could combine classy and chic layered strands of pearls, with a partially razored new 'do.

I'll stick to my Holly Golightly look, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment