Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dash vs. Disick



Does anyone ever wonder:
a.) who the f*#k is Scott Disick, anyway?
b.) what does he do for a living, besides piss off the Kardashian girls?
c.) how is he any different from all the other dickwads who cheat on their girlfriends and then get taken back with open arms when his main woman gets knocked up?
d.) does this poor guy not have any sisters? Because if it was my brother who was getting painted as this horrible, villainous, cheating monster on national television, you bet your sweet ass I’d be running to defend him. Especially because I think Khloe is bigger than Scott. And that? Is probably not so fair, Khlo.

Okay, maybe it’s just me.


Catch the new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! starting December 12th. I know I will be inviting my sister-in-law over for a girls night, complete with popcorn and wine, to listen to Kris get bitched at by Kim, see Bruce’s new face, and see how long it takes before someone on the show starts hating on Lamar Odom.

No comments:

Post a Comment