Sunday, December 13, 2009

Under the Tuscan Sun


I absolutely love Italian food.
I love it even more when the ambience of the restaurant is just beautiful.
I love it perhaps even MORE when I am mad as hell at my lover, and want a meal that is so delicious, it takes my mind off of him.
And I love it most when the cute doctor sitting across from me at a table picks up the tab for my meal.

I'm not saying this will happen to you, but hey, it was one hell of a dinner, compliments of Dr. McDreamy across from me, and I still walked out solo.

I also walked out reminded that I wouldn't have to dine alone by choice for the rest of my life, which is priceless.

To try this delicious restaurant for yourself, visit Brio Tuscan Grille at San Tan Village in Gilbert today. Whether dining alone or with someone special, the food is incredible, and the atmosphere is sensational.
www.brioitalian.com
Ste 118
2150 East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ 85295-0730
(480) 917-9177

No comments:

Post a Comment