Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Peace, Love, & Domestic Bliss


Not that I would remember what domestic bliss necessarily feels like (my time at Mom's is probably driving her crazy, and I think me, moving out again is probably a great idea, considering I've overstayed my time here by about, oh, I don't know, say, a year?) but if I did have some vague recollection of what feeling all tranquil in your home would be like, I would imagine it would be a lot like the feelings conjured up after setting foot in downtown Mesa's most adorable boutique, Domestic Bliss.

A mix of home furnishings, accessories, clothing, and one-of-a-kind gifts and specialty items, Domestic Bliss will have you ooh-ing and ahh-ing left and right. You can not only deck your halls, you can deck yourself out with lovely accessories and ensembles.

Visit Domestic Bliss today, and make your own home a little more blissful. After all, home is where the heart is.

Even if you're arguing with your Mom while watching Oprah.

Domestic Bliss, 166 W Main Street #104, Mesa, AZ 85210 www.domesticblissdesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment