Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Wishes from LC



"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given. He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." --Isaiah 9:6

On my absolute favorite holiday of the year...
Thank you God for these GIFTS you've blessed me with...

The gift of my health; for keeping me alive and allowing me another year of life when mine could have easily been taken this year...

The gift of my friendships; for sending the most incredible people into my life...

The gift of my family; for their support, encouragement, and constant love...

For the gift of my Mom; who always made sure I looked adorable on Christmas and always made the holidays super special for all of us...

For the gift of my Dad; who always puts his kids needs before his own...

The gift of LOVE...all the LOVE surrounding me makes the holidays, and everyday, so much more amazing.

The gifts we wrap in paper and bows and ribbons don't hold a candle to the people you've so generously given to me.


"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exists, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy."
(From an editorial in the New York Sun, 1897, responding to a letter from 8-year-old Virginia O'Hanlon)

No comments:

Post a Comment