Sunday, December 6, 2009

An Apology to Audrina


Audrina is NOT my favorite star of The Hills, and I think we've all established that by now. I will give the shout outs to Kristin Cavallari, in all her bitchiness, long before I will ever give Audrina credit for anything.

But since one of the bad fashion faux pas I am guilty of committing is wearing shorts or skirts or dresses with my favorite pairs of Ugg boots, and since I've been rockin' this look since the before the inception of Uggs hitting mainstream America (you know, like circa, 2000, when I went off to college) I had to feature the Hills star on my blog, and an apology, as well:

Audrina, I know I can be bitchy in my criticism of your behavior on The Hills. I think you are clingy, needy, afraid to be alone (or without J Bob) and have low self-esteem. I don't know why, because you have dropped close to ten grand to buy a new set of breasts. Still, I'd like to make a mends, and say that if anybody is getting the okay to wear boots with shorts in winter, it's you. I will admit, though my tan probably puts yours to shame right now, your legs put my legs to shame. Go girl. Keep it up, and you just might win Justin Bobby back.

The Hills returns to MTV next season, but be sure and buy Season 5 on DVD today. I ordered mine from Amazon.com, and those speedy bastards delivered it promptly to my front door within two days. Amazon, you got it goin on. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment