Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Domestic Tranquility


I heard on the news today that someone bought a lottery ticket in Queen Creek that has not been claimed, and they WON the lottery.

I keep racking my brain, trying to remember if I perhaps have purchased lottery tickets in that neighborhood, but maybe was intoxicated at that moment in time, and just don't recall buying one. Because that? Would be my wildest dream come true, especially at the moment.

Please, God, send me some money, so I can pay down my debts and move into my own house again. I don't ask for much in this life (okay, who am I kidding, sometimes I do) but I have overstayed my welcome at my Mom's. There is a reason you don't go from living on your own (since the age of 18) to moving back in with Mom in your twenties. You will drive yourself insane, and take everyone else along for the ride.

But when I do move out of here (I know, I'm making it sound like a prison sentence, and my parents have been so amazing to let me live here and save money)(which, thanks to my penchant for shopping, I haven't done a very good job of) I know I want my bedroom to look something like this, or at least be inspired by this.

Domestic Bliss is the boutique to go to if you want your room to look like this, too.

And all we can ALL do is pray for a little bit of bliss in our worlds this new year.

P.S.--If any of my friends in cyberspace happen to be the ones who bought that lucky lottery ticket, kick me down some cash, honey. This little lady needs a place to call her own.

Domestic Bliss is located at:
www.domesticblissdesign.com
116 W. Main #114
Mesa, AZ 85210

No comments:

Post a Comment