Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Lipstick Jungle Out There


The DVD set that is getting me through these cold, dreary winter nights where I have to snuggle up in bed surrounded by pillows and covered in five blankets is Lipstick Jungle, Season 2. I enjoyed Season 1 so much, I couldn’t wait to buy the 2nd season, and was elated when I found it for $4.99 on sale at Target, the day after Thanksgiving. One of the major reasons I am in love with this show (sadly, it was cancelled) is because of the clothes that Victory, Nico, and Wendy wear. Gorgeous, well-styled, head to toe, perfection.

Now if only they’d bring the show back to NBC. Brooke Shields needs work. The poor girl is advertising eyelash growth products, for crying out loud.

Buy your own DVD sets of the show today on Amazon.com, or at Target retailers nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment