Monday, November 30, 2009

All The Juicy Details


Dear Pam & Gela,

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating Juicy Couture, and taking your brand worldwide. Can I just say for the record, I was one of the first chicks out there to own the pants that proudly read, “Juicy” across my ass. And let me tell you, if you want some BIG advertising, it’s happening on my booty. Because this baby’s got back.

I also want to say that I admire your ingenuity, creativity, innovation, and your ability to stay true to your own sense of style and keep producing lines that are fun, sexy, and playful season after season. From my sassy little sundresses to my Juicy hoodies and pants that get me through the winter in style, you outfit me Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall in the crème de la crème.

I am even thrilled to pieces when I open a copy of one of my many fashion magazines and see your advertisements in all their perfect pastel glory.

My dream is to develop my own line and brand and take it worldwide, and with mentors like you, I can only hope that one day, I’ll at least have a small collection with my name on the label.

Although, if my name, or brand, was across somebody’s ass?

That would be the ultimate dream come true.

Thanks again, ladies, you are the epitome of successful, admirable women of style.

Yours in Fashion,
LC

To pick up your own Juicy Couture must-haves (every season of the year) visit www.juicycouture.com for stores near you. The one I frequent most is at Scottsdale Fashion Square, and of course, you can get Juicy apparel and shoes as well as fragrances and accessories at a Nordstrom near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment