Friday, September 4, 2009

Big is Back



A few years ago when the Sex and the City Movie came out, I remember being so anxious to see it for the first time. I had been looking forward to it since the very last episode of Sex and the City, when I cried like a member of my immediate family had just died. I mourned the ending of Sex and the City for months, and found little to console me, except that as soon as SATC ended, Desperate Housewives started, and used Desperate Housewives as a means of replacing my addiction.

I think what excited me most about the movie, besides getting to see the cast back in the act again, was the wardrobe. I was anxious to see what crazy looks Carrie would be wearing, and what looks Patricia Field, the costume designer for SATC would pull together for the movie.

How thrilled was I when I found out a long while back that there would be a second SATC movie? I will be the first in line outside of the movie theatre, in stilettos, of course. And when I stumbled across photos of Chris Noth & Sarah Jessica Parker filming the next movie together in NYC, I was super excited to see what's next. Who knows how Mr. Big will let Carrie down this time around, (as he usually does) but one thing's for sure, the style will probably not leave us feeling disappointed.

Bust out your Martini glasses, ladies.

Big is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment