Sunday, September 20, 2009

In Love with Love Quotes. Quote Me.



I am a huge fan of scarves. I wear them all winter long, every morning, because I absolutely hate being cold. I look like a little darling, walking into work in my beautiful peacoats, an elegant scarf tucked in just so, my long locks shaped into curls and cascading over my shoulders. I wear gloves so that my hands stay looking fab even in the cold winter months, and I have no problem layering under my jackets.

And I live in Arizona.

Pathetic, I know.

For someone who doesn't mind dressing like she's about to go skating at Rockefeller Center, even when the temperature is seldom below 40 degrees, scarves are a must-have staple that are organized painstakingly in one of my dresser drawers, according to color, texture, and style.

So it's no wonder I love Lauren's look in this photo; she of course is sporting a scarf by Love Quotes, which is the brand most celebs have been buying these days. They remind me of running through airports, waiting for flights and acting as though the paparrazzos are actually interested in where I'm going.

Yes, I wanted to be a Hollywood starlet, my ENTIRE life.

Dare to dream, LC, dare to dream.

For the rest of us civilians...pick up Love Quotes scarves at specialty boutiques, like Intuition (shopintuition.com) or Harmony Lane Boutique (shopharmonylane.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment