Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Writing's on the Cardboard...



Even in my increasingly verbal life, which I must say, after a long day of talking, writing, and lecturing, can be a bit overrated, sometimes I find myself at a total loss for words.

Either that, or, simply put, I am a chicken shit who still has her junior high fear of rejection.

Men? Men, for the most part, seem to have the same communication issues from time to time. They either express too little, or sometimes too much. Either way, when someone gets it right, they should be applauded, if anything, for their bravery & effort.

Today I discovered this adorable website, www.cardboardlove.com, which is a very creative blog that featres daily messages, all written on cardboard pieces. I picked this one to highlight on my blog, because I thought it was just about the sweetest sentiment a man could ever offer a woman. Or maybe that's just me. :)

Even simply reading the notes, day by day, seems to not only lighten any negative mood you might be in, they also inspire love & romance, and make you realize how important the little, simple things in life really are. After all, we should never wait to tell the people we care about what they mean to us, whether they are our closest friends, whether we have a little crush, or whether we are madly, passionately, inconveniently falling for them.

Life's just too short.

Scribble it on cardboard.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment