Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here's to You, Mrs. ROBERTSON...



I love shopping online. Then again, I love shopping in stores, boutiques, thrift stores, vintage boutiques, whatever. I love shopping in convenience stores if there is something cute to buy. My new favorite online store of late is ShopRobertson.com (www.shoprobertson.com) where you can find a plethora of designers, from the well known to the lesser known labels that leave you Googling like a crazy person to find the looks from the latest Life & Style Magazine.

To look paparrazzi worthy, hit up the website for yourself today, and if you like this top worn by Miss Hilton herself, it is $97, from Lauren Moshi, and it's the Lips Swing Tank...and in my opinion, would be a lot cuter if it was put together by anyone other than Paris herself. Check out Shop Robertson today, and look as though you just stepped off of Robertson Boulevard in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment