Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love, Actually.



Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary, Mom & Dad.
You define what it means to be best friends.
You define commitment, loyalty, and dedication.
You inspire me to wait for someone who is going to love me
at my best...
when I am baking him a birthday cake & lighting all the candles...
when we kiss and forget whatever was wrong with the day...
when we discover a new place, idea, or feeling together...

and at my worst...
After an argument, or when I use every Kleenex in the box to wipe away my tears after
a broken heart,
a disappointment,
a death.

You are Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' and George Strait's 'I Cross My Heart'
all wrapped up
in one couple.
And I'm so fortunate
that of all the blessings God gave me
Your marriage, the family you created for us--
has truly meant the most.

Love,
LC "Your Princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment