Monday, September 14, 2009

The Bikini Babe


Even though the days of summer, sunshine, and 100 degree weather are winding down, and I must bid adieux to all my backless tanks, skimpy sundresses and, (sad!) not wearing a bra on weekends, I still have the desire to shop for sexy swimwear. Especially because, over this summer, I worked my ass off at the gym so that at some point in the year, I'd actually feel semi-decent parading around in a bikini.




I think one of the sexiest lines out there is by Caroline D'Amore, D'Amore by Marceau. D'Amore is a socialite, model, actress, and designer who covorts with the likes of the Kardashian girls, and whose line has also been featured on their hit shows. She's also starred in several shows, is appearing in a movie soon, and has graced the covers of magazines like Santa Barbara Magazine and Teen Vogue. All that experience in the fashion world aside, her bikinis and bathing suits feature figure flattering swimwear that is cutting edge and will make you want to live at the beach.

As if I needed another reason to make the move to Southern California.

(You can find D'Amore by Marceau swimwear at www.shopdashonline.com, and other fine retailers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment