Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stopping Traffic



This dress from Harmony Lane boutique in Los Angeles actually caught the eye of my own mother before I even noticed it, and she immediately called it a "Lorraine" dress. Meaning, of course, that this is precisely the type of dress that I would not only wear, but run out and purchase probably before I'd put gas in a car that was running on E.

These days, what with my packed closet, a recession that is haunting all of our consciences, and gas prices that are still disconcerting, I would say that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I definitely know that red is my color, it looks great with my tanned skin, and it's a dress I'd love to wear...especially the next time I know I'll be running into a man who's caught my eye...because in this dress? You'll not only catch eyes, you'll stop traffic.

www.shopharmonylane.com to purchase your own dress, this was is Fighting Eel Iris Tube Dress, worn by stars like Kristin Cavallari and Eva Longoria Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment