Tuesday, September 1, 2009

That's SOOO LC



My favorite people in the world, those who know me best, sometimes have my personal style almost pinpointed down to a science. Of course, I like to keep 'em guessing, so I always try to throw in an element of surprise, to give 'em something unexpected, perhaps, from time to time. But most people who know me very well can see a handbag, or a shade of lipstick, or even, in this case, a dress, and say, "Oh, that's SO Lorraine."

When I saw this dress on Halle Berry, the words almost immediately escaped my own lips, so yes, this dress is very Lorraine, and it's 12th Street Cynthia Vincent, one of my personal favorites (I've mentioned this designer on Dreaming in Dior before.) This is yet another dress I'll want to add to my collection of dresses that are perfect for going on a date. But since I seem to be the girl every man wants to befriend, and not try to possibly, some day, make his girlfriend, I guess I'll be wearing it on a date with myself. Party of one? Right here, baby.

That is SO Lorraine.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment