Saturday, September 26, 2009

New...& Exciting...& Exotic, exclusively at MAC



One of my must-have products in my cosmetics train case? (That's right, my makeup is organized in a train case. And I still have more in organized drawers in my bedroom.) (Don't hate. I did this shit for a living, people.) Back to my beauty must-have: MAC Mineral Skinfinish Bronzer. Why? Because it is lightweight enough to be gentle on the skin, give you a glowy, bronze look, and still add color and definition to your cheekbones while making you look like you stepped off a runway or like you spent a summer in the Mediterranean.

You may not have gone anyplace exotic, but you can always look and feel exotic, for a fraction of the price.

Hey, we're all recessionistas these days, right?

Pick up MAC Mineral Skinfinish today at MAC counters nationwide or online at www.maccosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment