Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Reality of It All...




I'm not exactly big on celebrities who start their own fashion lines, but considering this particular celebutante has stolen hearts on TV since her teenage years in Laguna Beach, and seeing as how she attended FIDM with the likes of Stephanie Pratt and other alumni, like my good friend Brooke, I figure she has a little more credibility as a designer.

Lauren was always my favorite on The Hills; not only was she my favorite reality star on the show, she was also the best dresser, in my opinion, anyway. From comfy maxi dresses to flannels with skinny jeans, Lauren knew how to put herself together, especially as she got more and more immersed in the fashion industry.

I was so excited the first time I saw her pieces at Nordstrom and other luxury retailers, but the price tag was admittedly a little steep considering the easy designs and simplistic pieces she was designing. Now that she's got a new line out at Kohl's, I feel like the price is not only right, but it's also pretty, fresh, and very LC...both Lauren Conrad, & yours truly. ;)

Pick up the pieces yourself today at your nearest Kohl's store, or shop online at www.kohls.com. Bring a little bit of Hollywood into your closet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment