Friday, November 6, 2009

Cold Hands, Warm Toesies



I think everything Rachel Bilson does when it comes to fashion is usually right. She's like my favorite child in the fashion world. Well, actually, she's among my favorite children...the list consists of Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Eva Longoria, Anne Hathaway, and most of the other clients Rachel Zoe styles. Now, Britney Spears? She is my red-headed stepchild that I lock in the closet until she can figure out how the fuck to dress herself. (That shit? Still hasn't happened.)

So it's no surprise Rachel and I agreed on one thing: how incredibly to die for these platform booties from Opening Ceremony are. Paired with the right dress, or the right leggings or pair of skinny jeans, (I'm thinking paired with a flannel, but hey, get wild, go crazy, it's all you, girls) this pair of shoes ($430 at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com) is a great addition to your closet this Fall and Winter season.

I'll be on the hunt for more moderately priced versions, but for those of you who want to stimulate the economy and look adorable at the same time (nothin wrong with that, but your mortgage and rent come first ladies!) please rock these at will.

You will be among my favorite style children, as well.

Pick up Opening Ceremony at Saks Fifth Avenue. Also, Rachel Bilson writes a fantastic little column in InStyle Magazine. It is on LC's MUST READ list, and believe me, there are people who are leaning more towards Britney Spears in terms of fashion, and they really, really need to read her advice, pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment