Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Trump Card


While on medical leave, I had loads of time to read, so I devoured several books during this time off. Of course, I'm probably not the best literary critic in the world, only because I was drugged up on cocktails of morphine, Vicodin, and Oxycontin. (All you pill poppers, please refrain from calling me and trying to hit me up for drugs. If you know me well enough to ask me for prescription pain pills, you should know me well enough to know I polished off those bottles all by my damn self.)

Nevertheless, I did read several motivational books, and one book was Ivanka Trump's book, "The Trump Card." While Ivanka clearly has had many advantages those of us normal people haven't had, she does have some pretty insightful business and work advice to offer to those of us who didn't attend Wharton Business School, and those of us who will likely never golf at Mar-A-Lago.

The Donald's little princess just got married, as well, and she's designed her own jewelry collection. This girl had a stellar year. My past year, in review, was pretty shitty. I figure I have everything to learn from the Trumps about making money and somehow bailing your ass out of debt, considering Donald nearly filed for bankruptcy on several occassions.

Pick up your own copy of Ivanka's book today at Barnes and Noble stores everywhere, and get advice on taking your career, business, or personal life to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment