Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hot New Gossip



The first time I ever watched the CW's Gossip Girl, I remember taking out my little notebook from my handbag and jotting down all the things I was inspired to buy after watching Blair, Chuck, and the gang duel it out in their private schools and penthouses.

Although I must admit to being a big fan of Blair (why is it, exactly, that I always root for the mean girl on every show?) I am a fan of Serena van der Woodsen's style and flair for prep meets bohemian. If I was compiling a list of what to buy, I'd take more cues from Serena than Blair. And since I just purchased not one, but two menswear blazer's like this one, I can take inspiration as to how to style it from Ms. van der Woodsen herself.

As for those of you who are followers of the show, fashion is about the only thing Serena and I could talk about. I have no qualms about telling you what a whorebag I think she's been this season, and how completely disappointed I am in her character's choices. When Blair is less shady than you are, Serena...you got some issues, girl.

Buy your own sleek and chic menswear oversize blazers at Nordstrom, where I bought mine, Charlotte Russe (I bought an adorable one for $4.99 the other day) or Express stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment