Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stripped


One of the best classes I took in 2009 was a pole dancing class, offered through Express MIE in Tempe. Not only did I learn how to dance on a pole like a stripper (something I would never do for cash, since I happen to actually love and respect my father) (not to mention, my preoccupation and anxiety over my cellulite would keep me off the pole, thank you very much) but I also learned how to give a lap dance, and do a floor dance. While some critics may think this is too "risque," I found it liberating and sexy, and I'm sure plenty of gentlemen would, too--so ladies, if you're looking to spice up your personal life, or create some magic in a boring bedroom, have a pole installed at home, take the classes at Express MIE and slip into that lingerie, because things are going to get a whole lot hotter in 2010.

Call to join a class for yourself today, and meet the wonderful, inspiring staff at Express MIE, on Warner and McClintock in Tempe, next to Trader Joe's. You'll be glad you took this class, or any other challenging but fun exercise/dance classes. And on a side note, the owner of the studio is a totally inspirational woman...you'll see for yourself. Call today!

Express MIE 6448 S McClintock Tempe, AZ 85283 (480) 626-5973
www.expressmie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment