Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Online Shopping: My New BFF


Oh, to be stuck at home on medical leave.

Woe is me.

Truth be told, I've had so many things to do that I've been capable of doing from bed, I am actually using my time quite wisely (in between taking pain pills to relieve my intense pain and catnaps to try and rest) and taking care of much needed tasks. Some of them, even online.

Shopping does not qualify as a task.

Plus, I'm a broke ass now that I have no health insurance and got strapped with a gazillion dollars in medical bills after I not only almost died, got hospitalized, and lost part of my reproductive organs that I so carefully looked after for YEARS because I want to be a Mom (one day)so badly...yeah, thanks a lot you piece of shit Obama protestors. If I were well enough to fly out to Pennsylvania Avenue, I would personally bitch slap anyone who opposed universal health care, and then throw copies of my medical bills in your silly little faces.

Did I mention I also have repressed anger at the moment?

Can't I set up a Pay Pal account on this bitch, and totally take donations, yo?
(Let me know if this is an option. Totally not kidding right now.)

In order to try and occupy my time and not feel removed from the fashion world (my favorite world, hands down) I have become quite fond of discovering new clothing lines and websites and designers...and I have to share the love with you, right now.



Angelova Couture is a new, chic but comfy-lookin' line that has already caught the eye of many a celebrity, and this includes Kate Hudson, who, let's face it, shouldn't remove her eyes from her womanizing boyfriend, A-Rod (I still love you, Alex. Why can't we be friends?) It also includes a celeb following like Carmen Electra and Pink. Yeah, yeah, I know there aren't hoardes of you lined up tryin' to look anything like Pink, but check this out anyway...you'll see what I mean for yourself.

To buy Angelova Couture, hit up www.angelovacouture.com, and order online today or check for more details on where to buy. Enjoy the fruits of my labor, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment