Sunday, November 1, 2009

Khloe & Lamar Take Los Angeles




I’m sooo looking forward to the Khloe & Lamar wedding this coming weekend…you can’t even imagine. I’ve been waiting to see all their wedding glitz & glamour for weeks now, since I first heard about their shotgun wedding last month. I’m not hating. At this point in my life, if I found a really awesome guy who wanted to marry me and make a life with me, I might actually consider it. Hey, what the hell, life’s short, might as well give it a go. If Khloe and Lamar are crazy enough to do it, I say, go for it.

Hey, if it doesn’t work out, I hope you saved the top layer of your fancy wedding cake. You can invite me over, Khloe, and I’ll counsel you about heartbreak while stuffing my face with the Oreo cookie cake I hear you had created for you. I’ll even bring the tequila. And if it doesn't really pan out for you, hell, I'm not much of a Lakers' fan, anyway. Thank JESUS you didn't go marry a Phoenix Sun, like Amare. Then, I'd have to side with my honey Stoudy, if anything, out of loyalty.

Until we know how things work out for you & Mr. Odom, I’ll wait in anticipation of seeing you tie the knot on E! with 40 million other Americans.

Catch Khloe & Lamar’s wedding on E! on November 12th. Check your local listings for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment