Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tick, Tock, it's my Biological Clock


This photo?
Makes me want to have a baby.

And though I'm not a huge Katie Holmes fan, seeing her with Suri makes my biological clock sound like it's an alarm going off in my ear. Blaring.

I'm turning 28 this year. I thought I'd be a Mom by now. And though I don't believe in rushing things, and I buy into the philosophy that everything happens when it's supposed to, I also know I don't want to be a 45 year old chasing after toddlers.

Then again, I also don't want to be married to a 50 year old Scientologist who jumps on Oprah's couches. Tom, get it together, buddy.

So I guess I'll continue to live the life of a childless woman, and hope that one day, I'll have a baby (hopefully a little girl!) of my own.

While I won't let my daughter drink Starbucks and wear high heels at 3 years old, I will make sure we are the cutest mother-daughter duo in town.

That's a given.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment