Sunday, August 16, 2009

Forever Feminine



I have an entire closet FILLED with beautiful dresses. Dresses are my thing. While I admit to loving denim and leggings, there's something sensual and feminine about a woman wearing a dress. I will admit that while I love receiving compliments from my girlfriends about whatever ensemble I have put together and styled for myself that day, I am very much a woman, and I like to wear pretty, femme, clothing with a sexy twist, clothes that make a man's heart race a little faster, or at the very least, flutter.

This morning when I was picking a dress to wear, however, I have to admit that there were some dresses in the closet that still had tags on and that hadn't been used yet. It was unfortunate, but the pretty dresses that were a little too dressy for daytime were still hanging there on hangers in my closet. Nevertheless, when I am shopping, I can usually always find another pretty dress to add to my collection. As you've probably read on my blog before, when I'm in a moment of confusion over what to buy, I sometimes tell myself I can wear the pretty dresses on dates (as if I'm actually going on dates these days--my dating life is truly nonexistent at the moment.)

Today when we were shopping at Forever 21, this adorable, beautiful, sexy dress caught my attention, and thinking about it now, I think I want to make a special trip back there tomorrow to pick it up. Sure, I will have to tirelessly devote myself to a squats-lunges-aerobic workout everyday so I look and feel fantastic in my new polka dotted dress, but it's a sacrifice I will make in the name of style.

And at $22.50, the price can't be beat, either. This steal of a dress is MY baby, but you can pick it up, or many others, at Forever 21 stores or online. This is yet another dress I will purchase and hope that I go on a date sometime this millennium so I can wear my new stylish steal. When you can look like a million bucks for a date with destiny, it's worth every penny...and this dress won't break your piggy bank, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment