Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bling on a Budget




The queen of bling just shopped solo two weekends ago on Sunday; it was quite sad without the girls there to keep me company. But I digress. I was in Macy's at San Tan Village, and my family had already called to say, "If you find good deals on jewelry, pick us up something and we'll buy it from you." Ever the one to love checking out the pretty jewels around the store, I spent no less than 40 minutes just shopping the jewelry selection.

In that time, I not only found Betsey Johnson accessories marked down 30% off,but so many other designers, as well. Betsey can usually be pretty pricey; these jewels were marked down so much, they were a big steal for any jewelry lover out there. In addition, on the weekends, for the passt 2 months, Macy's has been doing EXTRA savings on things like clothing, jewels, and shoes, on the weekends. Sometimes you can get beautiful jewelry for up to 70% off the retail price.

I had to mention this sale not only because it's fantastic, but because I had the most incredible customer service by my jewelry counter homegirl, Kim. She was kind, polite, and helpful, and went out of her way to interact with her customers and get to know us. She is a total sweetheart, and deserves to be praised...but what's even more sweet are all these tempting deals at Macy's, so check it out for yourself this weekend, and make sure you ask for Kim's help, she deserves to have even more happy, pleasant clients. Stay golden, loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment