Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In Your Shadow




One of the perks of having girls in your family (especially fashion-forward style mavens with a mutual love of all things style & beauty) is that when one of you gets a new cosmetic treat, you all get to sample it before you buy your own. And between all of us, we usually always get the opportunity to try the latest and greatest, because at least one of us is on top of just about every trend that hits the fashion world.

So it was no surprise when Priscilla added the Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette to her Christmas wish list last year. Of course, she got it, but when I visited this last weekend and realized she had 3 more eyeshadow palettes, I had to try them on my own eyes, for myself.

All day long, I had gorgeous green eyeshadow which complemented my eyes, and everyone I passed or met through the day gave me great compliments, too.

I have to give Kat Von D major kudos because, as a fellow Latina, she is going after her dreams and making them a reality in a major way, and I'm all about that. Not to mention, the color assortment you can get in the palette is reasonably priced and the pigment is gorgeous. Get your own today at www.sephora.com, or your local Sephora store, for $34.00.



Sharing is caring, but after you try this makeup line for yourself, you'll definitely want to take home your own. Nothing selfish about that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment