Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good Vibes, & Bad Vibes...



I have to make this confession: I would much rather write about stores where EVERYBODY can find a great deal, where clothing is available at a reasonable price point, where you can treat yourself to a beautiful new outfit without feeling like you may not be able to make your mortgage payment. But once in a while, I have to dish about stores where clothing is a little more high-end and where the price tags may be hefty, but the merchandising, labels, and selection is to die for.

Vibe Boutique (there's a super cute location at San Tan Village--yes, I love that mall) is one such store. Although the jeans are quite pricey, you're going to find a selection that rivals a lot of other local boutiques, not to mention really gorgeous accessories, handbags, and adorable peasant tops, which are a great transition piece between summer and fall.

Probably my only complaint was that the customer service wasn't the best, and I've been in and bought items on a few occassions. I felt like the girls were a little arrogant and like they were doing ME a favor by ringing up my purchases.

If you can deal with stuck up girls in $300 jeans who don't want to help you, then I think it's a go, if anything, you'll score some cute fashion finds, and while you may charge a little more on the old Visa, you'll walk out with something great, like this adorable maxi dress at Vibe, also on their website: www.vibetheboutique.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment