Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Sweet Life



I'm very particular about declaring my undying devotion for places where you can shop. Even more particular about places where you can sleep (hotels). And I'm even more selective when it comes to raving about eating establishments.

So when I rave about the gelato at Leonidas Chocolate Shop at San Tan Village in Gilbert, I really am sincere about my love for this place. It is a small little shop, but the gelato is heaven-sent. Try the pistachio gelato, or the macadamia and coconut flavor. Or, one of my favorites, sugar free raspberry gelato. And for those PMS days we'd all like to sleep through, indulge with a tiny piece of dark chocolate, or go all out and take home a box of chocolate splendor of your very own.

Keep this business afloat, treat your sweet tooth, and take a break from the scorching heat in a sweet shop that's a little piece of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment