Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If You Win the Lottery, Remember LC




I remember as a teenage girl, my Mom would always hear my wish list of things I wanted (usually they were cute dresses and shoes and little purses or lipglosses)and if something was too expensive, she'd say, "Okay, Honey. If Mom wins the lottery, it's yours."

The irony I discovered, in my twenties, is that my Mom? Yeah, she never bought a single freakin' lottery ticket. Great job, Mom. Apparently you didn't get the memo? As the nice people at Arizona Lottery like to say, "You can't win if you don't play."

So, I'd like to add this indulgence to my wish list, in case my DAD wins the lottery. Because my Dad? He always comes through for his Princess. That would be ME. :)

The Clarisonic brush is not only much talked about on all the beauty blogs of note and the magazines that matter, it's a tool that will not only give you clear skin, but glowing, wrinkle free skin for years to come. It's a beauty saving grace, and I want it.

And if nobody I know and love wins the lottery soon, I might just have to bust out my Visa Platinum and hope for the best by the time the bill comes in the mail. Because me, looking 25 at 55? That's something worth gambling for.

Buy the Clarisonic for yourself at the following locations, prices range between $190-$225, including the kit and facial products. Get your skin looking fab. You can thank me later. Thank me by sending me a Clarisonic of my very own. :)

Buy Clarisonic at: Nordstrom, Sephora (at Chandler, Fashion Square, and San Tan Village or online at www.sephora.com), Dolce Salon & Spa (www.dolcesalonspa.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment