Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aveda's Shampure...My Undercover Lover



To quote Usher, "these are my confessions:"
--I love buying hair products so much, it is a borderline addiction
--I spend an ungodly amount of money on beauty buys that support my vanity
--I think the world of my hairdresser, who is not only handsome but also the sweetest guy, but even though he promotes TIGI products, I admit that sometimes, I am a cheater. (But only when it comes to my products. I am very monogamous when it comes to getting my haircut by the same man every time. Hey, give me points for fidelity. I will not stray from his chair.)

Now that all that is out in the open, it is the perfect opportunity for me to declare my undying affection for Shampure by Aveda. This gentle, eco friendly shampoo not only strengthens my hair and makes it soft, sexy, and flowy, it also smells like heaven for TWO days after you shampoo it. (I am so not kidding you. I pushed the limits to test this out for you, people. My hair still smelled like Shampure,two days later, even in July, even after working out three days in a row.)

Find it for yourself today at Mood Swings Salon in Tempe, on Mill Avenue, which is an adorably quaint salon nestled into the shops on Mill, or at the Aveda Store at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. You can also find these products online at www.aveda.com, for locations nearest you or to have it shipped directly to your front door.

I am faithful to my hairdresser, after years of searching for the perfect fit. Hey, when something works, you keep going back for more, am I right? But when it comes to products, if you're going to cheat, honey, make it WORTH it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment